Sunday, August 29, 2010

A SURPRISE VISIT!


I few months ago I met Hanna through Chris Ozment my mentor that I met when we were selected to photograph Uncle Kracker for Star94. Hanna is an up and coming model that EVERYBODY should keep their eye on. Her career is quickly taking off and I have no doubt we will soon be seeing her in magazines. Not only is she just gorgeous, but she has a great personality and so much fun to be around!

The other day I got a random call from Hanna and her AWESOME mom Keisha, letting me know they were in town and wanted to meet up for lunch! We went and ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant and thanks to Hanna carrying half her closet in her car, we threw together a last minute photo shoot... in water!

Of course we had such a blast and Hanna makes it so easy to get great photographs.

Here is what we got...









No comments:

Post a Comment